sábado, 25 de septiembre de 2010

Once upon a time

Once upon a time, summer ended and I made my way back to the university. Back to stress, to Medicine, to fashion and to friends. And I met Sara again, who knocked on my bedroom door with something for me: a kind of paper pencil to create shadows when drawing. I'm nearly ashamed to say I've never seen it in my whole life, but it seems to be a basic between artists. I'm definitely in love with it. And this is the result.
To wear or not to wear, that's the question. Shall we try again that T-silhouette Decarnin (from Balmain) rescued from the 80's?? The answer is yes. Yes to our adored Christophe Decarnin, and to that sexy black dress.
But also to that wide legged jeans many of us fear to wear. They're incredibly in. No fear of chic! Thank you, thank you sooo much! To Sara with



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario